Are you looking for a pianist who can play for weddings at the beautiful Olde Bell in Hurley?
The charming venue has a beautiful white Yamaha concert grand piano in the Malt House. This hosts weddings of a smaller size; or a stage piano can be used to play for larger weddings in the Barn across the road.
Locally Based and Highly Experienced Pianist
Locally based, and frequent performer at the Olde Bell, pianist Simon Jordan is your ideal choice to entertain you on the grand piano during your ceremony, drinks reception or wedding breakfast. Simon is recommended by the Olde Bell and regularly appears at the venue’s wedding open days; he can play using the grand piano in the Malt House or bring his own stage piano to entertain you. He plays from two iPads with over 1,000 songs, and many more in his head.
This pianist performs throughout Buckinghamshire and the South of England. He is long regarded “The Wedding Music Specialist” in Henley and Hurley when it comes to the all-important choice of music for your wedding. A highly experienced wedding musician who plays at up to 40 weddings a year, Simon offers:
- Music YOU choose for YOUR day – no set lists of music to choose from, this pianist will play anything and everything.
- A professional musician who will put the same care and attention into your day as he did his own wedding.
- Use of one of two Yamaha stage pianos of different sizes
- £5m liability insurance cover, all electrical equipment PAT tested, risk assessment statements available on request
- The Peace of Mind and security of dealing with a long established, wedding specialist performer, who has played at many wedding venues in Gerrards Cross and throughout Buckinghamshire.
- All the communication about your function you need – music played over Skype or FaceTime in advance of your ceremony or reception so you can double-check it works!