Getting married or planning a wedding celebrating at Bisham Abbey, and looking for a pianist?
Locally based pianist Simon Jordan is your ideal choice.
This pianist has played for many weddings at Bisham Abbey, and at a recent event in December 2014 he played the following music mix:
Whilst guests arrive:
Air on the G String – Bach
Jesu Joy of Mans Desiring – Bach
The arrival of the queen of Sheba – Handel
Adagio in G Minor – Albinoni
Spring – Vivaldi
anything else similar at your discretion as time requires
Walking down the aisle:
The Prince of Denmark’s March (Trumpet Voluntary) – Clarke
Signing the Register:
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
Can you feel the love tonight – Elton John
Marry You – Bruno Mars
Don’t want to miss a thing – Aerosmith
Skyfall – Adele
Titanium – David Guetta
Stay with me – Sam Smith
Rude – Magic
Counting Stars – One Republic
Jar of Hearts – Christina Perry
Rather Be – Clean Bandit
This piano player has performed many times at Bisham Abbey, plays throughout Reading and the South of England and has long been regarded “The Wedding Music Specialist” in Berkshire, when it comes to the all-important choice of music for your wedding. A highly experienced wedding musician who plays at up to 40 weddings a year, Simon offers:
- Music YOU choose for YOUR day – no set lists of music to choose from, this pianist will play anything and everything.
- A professional musician who will put the same care and attention into your day as he did his own wedding.
- Use of one of two Yamaha stage pianos of different sizes
- £5m liability insurance cover, all electrical equipment PAT tested, risk assessment statements available on request
- The Peace of Mind and security of dealing with a long established, wedding specialist performer, who has played at many wedding venues in Reading and throughout Berkshire.
- All the communication about your function you need – music played over Skype or FaceTime in advance of your ceremony or reception so you can double-check it works!