Getting married at the beautiful Danesfield House, Marlow, and looking for a pianist?
Locally based, and frequent performer at Danesfield, pianist Simon Jordan is your ideal choice.
This pianist performs throughout Buckinghamshire and the South of England and has long been regarded “The Wedding Music Specialist” in Buckinghamshire, when it comes to the all-important choice of music for your wedding. A highly experienced wedding musician who plays at up to 40 weddings a year, Simon offers:
- Music YOU choose for YOUR day – no set lists of music to choose from, this pianist will play anything and everything.
- A professional musician who will put the same care and attention into your day as he did his own wedding.
- Use of one of two Yamaha stage pianos of different sizes
- £5m liability insurance cover, all electrical equipment PAT tested, risk assessment statements available on request
- The Peace of Mind and security of dealing with a long established, wedding specialist performer, who has played at many wedding venues in Gerrards Cross and throughout Buckinghamshire.
- All the communication about your function you need – music played over Skype or FaceTime in advance of your ceremony or reception so you can double-check it works!