Simon Jordan was born and brought up in Bucks and plays for weddings and events across the region. Simon is a highly experienced pianist, trained at the Royal Academy of Music and a producer for BBC Radio 3 and BBC Radio 4. He has played for the Prime Minister at Chequers, as a soloist at the Royal Festival Hall, and all over the world as a soloist and recital pianist, playing everything from Bach to Beyonce.
Bucks pianist Simon Jordan is much in demand as a performer and teacher, regularly playing at all the major Buckinghamshire wedding and performance venues.
The Best Piano Player for Hire in Buckinghamshire
Simon is a highly experienced performer who plays at up to 40 weddings a year. Simon, alone, offers:
- Music YOU choose for YOUR day – no set lists of music to choose from, this pianist will play anything and everything
- A professional musician who will put the same care and attention into your day as he did his own wedding
- Use of one of two Yamaha stage pianos of different sizes
- £1m liability insurance cover, all electrical equipment PAT tested, risk assessment statements available on request
- The Peace of Mind and security of dealing with a long established, wedding specialist performer, who has played at many wedding venuesthroughout Buckinghamshire.
- All the communication about your function you need – music played over Skype or FaceTime in advance of your ceremony or reception so you can double-check it works!
Buckinghamshire Wedding Venues Where Simon Has Performed
Weddings in Buckinghamshire
From a small, intimate venue in a village or hamlet, to a manor house or stately home with sweeping views of the Bucks countryside, the county of Buckinghamshire has an amazing variety of venues to choose from for your wedding. The Thames Valley ends, the Chilterns begin – London is just a short ride away on the Chiltern Railways train line, but quickly forgotten amid beech woods, rolling hills and red kite birds sweeping the skies of Amersham, Chesham, Great Missenden, Beaconsfield and the rest.